LOST at Quest -- fire extinguisher

  • Stephanie Blaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      LOST:
      We accidentally left our fire extinguisher -- the one we loaned for
      the Feast -- right in front of the baronial cook pavillion. It's red (of
      course), and it was twistie-tied at the pin hole for safety against
      accidental discharge, having been partially discharged (before Quest). We'd
      really like it back.

      Did anybody pick it up? Who has it?
      Have I any hopes of getting it
      back??
      (crossing my fingers)

      ~ Richenda ~
    • Stephanie Blaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        Anybody?

        Who's got Quest Lost & FOund itmes. please?

        --- In settmour_swamp@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Blaine" <seblaine@y.