Business Computing and EEAASR Architecture

  • gliuohio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I am glad to join the group and have the opportunity to meet you
      through Internet. I have been working in business environment and
      scientific environment intensively involved in computing for many
      years. The more I experienced of using software, the more I feel not
      only the benefits but also the pain of dealing software complexity.

      Some of major software related economy issues around business include
      various IT coverage and expenses, exclusive technologies and
      integrations hurdles, disconnection of new and old technologies
      causes investment lose when upgrading, static applications and long
      development cycles for new initiatives fails business under dynamic
      market environments.

      I have spent two years of my time after work on seeking a solution
      for business and personal computing. The outcome is new development
      architecture EEAASR, Execution Control Flow, Execution Plan,
      Intelligent Agent, Software Agent, Service-ware and Resources. The
      EEAASR architecture is targeted to change software related economy -
      actually most of the important part of contemporary economy, since
      software is part of our life now. The goals of this architecture is
      creating a software that gives freedom to both consumers and vendors -
      business should be able to freely writing applications without
      worrying software technology differentiations and changes, and
      technology providers should be able to focus on new technology and
      not need to worry technology compatibilities.

      It is true service based software creation architecture. Unlike other
      SOA, EEAASR separates business logic from software technology and
      make software applications platform independent. To learn details,
      please visit my website www.eeaasr.com

      EEAASR is not something very strait forward. The idea is not complex
      but the implementation involves consumers (businesses), software
      technology providers, vendors, researchers, organizations and
      coordinators. At this stage I am trying to raise interests on this
      idea and to get people involved. I appreciate your attention and hope
      you are interested in the idea.

      If you are interested in contribute ideas or anything that may help,
      please contact me at eeaasr@....