Happy New Year

  • Gervas Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      May I wish you all a Happy, Prosperous and Technically and Emotionally
      Fulfilling New Year?

      I look forward to this Group continuing to be at the forefront of
      offering sensible, realistic assessments about innovations and
      directions in SOA. You play a very useful role in countering
      meretriciously contrived fashions and misleading marketing hype.
      Should you ever get depressed by some of the misleading, self-serving
      statements that come out of PR machines and self-appointed industry
      "leaders", you may care to reflect that a benign use can be found for
      even disagreeable substances with the aid of modern technology:

      Gervas