Re: [service-orientated-architecture] BEA v. IBM: the battle of the J2EE TLAs

  • Rag
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      The Self assessment is typically followed up by
      assessment services by BEA Consulting. So it is not
      much different from IBM GS offering. I believe we have
      a unique way to doing SOA Assessment though.

      http://www.computer-business-review.com/article_feature.asp?guid=12A090F3-E8C6-4185-A00A-9CE60CB2244A

      > Gervas

      =====
      RagR at Yahoo dot com

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Gervas Douglas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        Perhaps you would like to clarify exactly who "we" is? Presumably
        part of BEA?? Have any of you IBMers got any comments to make on the
        matter?

        Gervas

        --- In service-orientated-architecture@yahoogroups.com, Rag