Re: [service-orientated-architecture] Millar on Business Architecture & SOA

  • Michael Poulin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
      Ashraf,
      TOGAF is totally wrong about Business Architecture. I would not repeat their crap.

      Re SOA and Business Architectue, I will not argue with your final conclusion - it is incorrect but it is because you do not know what Buisness Architecture is.  I can only advise you to check the Site www.mpoulin.com in a couple of weeks for availability of the book that's dedicated to this exact topic.

      - Michael

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
        Well, that was a diplomatic put-down!

        Gervas
        Moderator

        --- In service-orientated-architecture@yahoogroups.com, Michael Poulin <m3poulin@...> wrote:

        > Ashraf,
        > TOGAF is totally wrong about Business Architecture. I would not repeat their crap.
        >
        > Re SOA and Business Architectue, I will not argue with your final conclusion - it is incorrect but it is because you do not know what Buisness Architecture is.  I can only advise you to check the Site www.mpoulin.com in a couple of weeks for availability of the book that's dedicated to this exact topic.
        >
        > - Michael

      • Alexander Johannesen
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
          Gervas <gervas.douglas@...> wrote:

          > Well, that was a diplomatic put-down!

          I see no reason to break with tradition ...

          Alex
          --
          Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps