Re: Help needed with academic research

  • tdferro
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hey everyone,

      Thanks again to everyone who has taken this survey and helped me with my research. Your input is very helpful.

      If you haven't had time to take the survey yet, it will be open for one more day and your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

      https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/commprac/173785

      Thanks very much,

      Toni