Re: [service-orientated-architecture] Re: Where to start learn SOA

  • Márcio Mesquita
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
      Mr. Marhendra,

      The book Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Compass: Business Value, Planning, and Enterprise Roadmap can be used as the main resource for this certification. But in the Test Preparation page you can find a lot of free resources, like IBM Redbooks and articles on the developerWorks site.

      Keep in mind that this is an IBM certification, so it may be biased by their products and their way of thinking SOA. But I believe most of the important global aspects about SOA are there and studying for it will give you a good basis on this domain.

      It would be great if our more experienced colleagues could also give their opinion about it.

      Regards,

      --
      Marcio Mesquita

      On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 3:47 AM, masykur marhendra <masykur_sn@...> wrote:

      Dear Mesquita,

      Thank you for the guidance. It's really great to have the certification and indeed it has good learning path.
      I just wondering if there's any resources or learning material that can be studied ?

      Thank you for all the support, i'm really grateful.

      Best Regards,

      Masykur Marhendra S.