Reviewers: Enterprise SOA

  • James McGovern
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004

      Several authors are finishing up a manuscript for an upcoming book tentatively entitled: Enterprise SOA which discusses at an advanced level: Component Based Development, Registries, XML, Service Oriented Architectures and other topics.

      Interested in employees of Fortune 500 enterprises (not consultants) to provide feedback on manuscript in progress.

      If interested, drop me a note off list including your name, title and employer using NON-FREE email account (no hotmail, yahoo, etc) as we will send you an attachment that exceeds the size limits

      James McGovern
      Co-author of best selling book: A Practical Guide to Enterprise Architecture
    • Satya Ramachandran