A Joyful Noise: Songs and Chants for Every Occasion, 1/8/2010, 7:00 pm

  • serpentskissnews@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Reminder from: serpentskissnews Yahoo! Group

      Title: A Joyful Noise: Songs and Chants for Every Occasion

      Date: Friday January 8, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday until Tuesday April 27, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Street: 2015 N. Pacific Ave
      City State Zip: Santa Cruz, CA
      Phone: 831.423.5477
      Notes: A Joyful Noise: Songs and Chants for Every Occasion
      with Sandra and John

      We gather once a month to celebrate the joy of singing and to experience the magic that rises spontaneously from the blending of our voices in song.

      The intent of our gathering is to share and learn from each other. There is no skill, training or talent required to join us--just the love of singing and the desire to share.

    • serpentskissnews@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010