Reiki Share Thursday with Master/Teacher Lauralea, 12/3/2009, 6:00 pm

  • serpentskissnews@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Reminder from: serpentskissnews Yahoo! Group

      Title: Reiki Share Thursday with Master/Teacher Lauralea

      Date: Thursday December 3, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Serpents Kiss, Santa Cruz
      Street: 2015 N. Pacific Ave.
      City State Zip: Santa Cruz, Ca. 95060
      Phone: 423-KISS
      Notes: COME SHARE THE ENERGY....REIKI THURSDAY

      REIKI CLINIC & SHARE 6-10 pm

      (this offering dependent upon people & participation - no show = no share = no fun...)

      Interested in Car Pooling ? Please let me know!

      Participants must be on site no later than 7pm - or call to make prior arrangements. Stay as long as you like... not required to stay till 10pm.

      Learn, share and experience with other practitioners and students. Our shares have evolved into a living classroom for students of Reiki. Come, share what you know, learn something new ???

      $20.00 suggested donation to cover the facility & teacher.

      Blessings - Hope to see you there !!!

    • serpentskissnews@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009