Working in the Dreamscape with Susan Diamond, 10/15/2012, 7:30 am

  • serpentskissnews@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Reminder from: serpentskissnews Yahoo! Group

      Title: Working in the Dreamscape with Susan Diamond

      Date: Monday October 15, 2012
      Time: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
      Location: Serpent's Kiss
      Notes: We will discuss methods and tools used to enhance your magickal work by consciously utilizing your dream time. We will discuss Astral Travel, Dreamwalking, and Dreamweaving.
      You'll learn how to protect yourself from hag riding, how to control your dreams, how to visit places & people through your dreams, and how to dream true. Astral projection, Lucid Dreaming, psychic dreaming, and dream manipulation will all be covered.

      $25