Re: [serapier] Period combat seminar

  • marion wright
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2003
      I would travel down for it!

      why not trying to cross post to the atlantian list also, atlanta is not that
      far for some of them.

      Marion

      Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
      video game reviews, and more here.
      http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx
    • Carol Knight
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2003
        Too bad-you will be missed. (I really was looking forward to seeing you)

        You are missing a fun Tavern Brawl and a really great Feast...21 Period
        Dishes...

        Not that I am rubbing it in or anything....

        Oh-and did I tell you I think I found Documentation for the 'Three
        Musketeers capes'?

        Roz
        Who, volunteered to work in the Kitchen. Hopefully, the smell of smoke will
        be coming from the grill....

        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 2, 2003
          http://members.cox.net/xmasrevel/