New GA Princess' Champion

  • Robbin Koenig
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Congratulations to Master Erik of Telemark, who prevailed in a round-
      robin list to become my new Rapier Champion. Master Erik has
      represented me before in the Rose Rapier List, and I am very pleased
      for him to wear his Principality's colors on my behalf.

      I would like to thank all that participate in this list, I apologize
      if I do not remember your entire names:

      Lady Ancyra
      THL Maire Eriksdottir
      Ld. Wulfram Forrester
      Syr Loric Sylvestris
      Thomas - whose last name I did not catch, and though relatively new,
      fought bravely and honorably

      And, of course, Master Erik.

      Although time waned, and through a few site miscommunications the
      setup was less "formal" than I had hoped, the list was quite fun,
      and I enjoyed watching the fights thoroughly. Thank you all for
      your participation,

      Broinnfinn
      Prinzessa Gleann Abhann
    • Steve Heydel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        Congratulations to Master Erik, and many thanks to Your Highness for your support of rapier.

        Edmund
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Laury Torrence
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          My Sincerest Congratulations as well! And also to Her Highness for her
          continuing support and progress of Rapier in the Principality. Huzzah!
          Baroness Cat

          Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
          patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
          http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa
        • Mazelle Attiya
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
            Congratulations Master Erik. :-)

            Alysia

            >From: "Steve Heydel" <sheydel@...>
            >To: <serapier@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [serapier] New GA Princess' Champion
            >Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:19:57 -0600
            >
            >Congratulations to Master Erik, and many thanks to Your Highness for your
            >support of rapier.
            >
            >Edmund

            Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
            Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
            providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com