Marriage

  • Altstatt, Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Ahh, Marriage... Why, I remember back when I got married...

      If you want any help finding ways to make it more expensive, give me a call.
      I think I have all the methods down pat. Lucky us, we have good friends who
      did a lot of work cheap.

      ps. Thanks to everyone who came out. There were a lot of folks there, but
      as there were more than 10 I can't list everyone without forgetting someone.
      Double thanks to Melchior without whom I wouldn't have gotten to fight.
      NEEDED THAT. Chasing Colby around the field was definitely
      theraputic...except that dratted dying part. I tell you, around 2 am when I
      was low on steam...running an event, dancing, fighting, gettin married, more
      dancing, drinking to excess (Thanks Coco), drumming, playing nice with 50
      relatives from 3 branches of my family and one of hers, singing, and a
      multi-hour bs session, I was pretty happy to take a week off.

      Hawk

    • Ted & Coco
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Eyore,

        If you need a caterer or a bartender, I can take care of those, I can do
        pretty excessive things on a fairly small budget. That goes for the rest of
        you guys out there too, dont forget, I make my living doing this and right
        now if it werent for Runalf, Id be living in a tree Id be so poor :)

        Jolief