Re: Oct 19th - Rapier Marshal needed

  • damianoeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 1:24 PM
      I would love to be there, unfortunately I have relatives in town that
      weekend, and tickets to see the Capitol Steps, so I will be forced to
      miss it.

      If it is just an oversized fighter practice, ie. no official
      tournaments and such, you as an RMIT can run it like any other
      practice. I encourage any and all to attend.

      I was happy to see the turn-out at Diamonds. We got lots of new folks
      authorized. Finally, a growth spurt in Arkansas.

      Wish I could be there,
      Damiano

      --- In serapier@y..., DinoKruz@a... wrote:
      > The Barony of the Small Grey Bear in Little Rock Arkansas will be
      hosting a
      > Regional Fighter Practice on Saturday Oct 19th. Baron Rashid and
      Baroness
      > Genevote would like to invite both Heavy and Light fighters to
      attend.

      > We will be needing an authorized Marshal to be present so that we
      can hold
      > rapier events. Rapier fighters from several of the shires,
      baronies, and more
      > have stated they would be attending - especially the cadre from
      Smythekepe