[serapier] Fighter's Collegium

  • Martin Burnham-Russell
    Message 1 of 106 , Nov 2, 1999
      Greetings fellow students of the blade,

      I have recently received word regarding Fighter's Collegium.

      King Aengus has decreed that this year, Fighter's Collegium will be
      dedicated to the tactics and training necessary to improve the Meridien
      Army's teamwork at Border Raids.

      The Captain General and Earl Marshal have put their heads together and
      orchestrated a curriculum that will prepare our heavy fighters at all
      levels of soldiering. It is our earnest hope and desire that this training
      will give the Meridien Army the skills it needs to trounce the MidRealm
      once and for all.

      It has also been decided that, since the Meridien Rapier Team was
      victorious over the MidRealm at last Border Raids, we are in less need of
      such practice. Thus, we will forego having a rapier tract of classes at
      Fighter's Collegium, this year.

      I appologize for the late notice.

      Servicing Arts and Artisans,
      Tormod
      KRM, Meridies

      P.S. If any of you had planned to attend, are now caught off guard by this
      decision, and chose to cancel --> please contact the reservationcrat as
      soon as possible to enquire about a refund. (Thomas Blackmoor)
      sam@...
    • Paul Wolf
      Message 106 of 106 , Nov 16, 2009
        Yeah, tell everyone hello.  I will email you some other stuff privately.  <VEG>

        On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM, daniel speck <gryphyne@...> wrote:

        Leon,

        Is there anything you would like me to pass on to anyone at BAM.

        Your Loving youngest Brother,

        Savelli