Re: [serapier] reminder- Coronation

  • Shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Coronation no.

      Crown list yes.

      Shoiel

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Mazelle Attiya" <mazelle100@...>
      To: serapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [serapier] reminder- Coronation
      Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:57:25 +0000

      I will be at Coronation and can do guard duty except when in the Laurel's
      meeting (8 am Saturday).

      Alysia

      >From: Wendy Colbert <WendyC@...>
      >To: South East Rapier <serapier@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [serapier] reminder- Coronation
      >Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:21:10 -0500
      >
      >Good day all,
      >
      >A brief reminder that we will need rapier fighters to serve as guards
      >for HRM Hanna throughout the day at Coronation and like more for courts.
      >Many hands make light work. Please see me to volunteer.
      >
      >We will also need volunteers as guards for Fool's War.
      >
      >Also we will be holding a tournament at coronation to determine the
      >captain of the Queen's Guard.
      >
      >Hope to see lots of you there
      >
      >Irene

      /===========================================================\
      | |
      | �Example is not the main thing in influencing others, |
      | it is the only thing.� |
      | |
      | Albert Schweitzer |
      | |
      \===========================================================/

    • Amanda Kimbrell
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
        I will be at Coronation and at Fools War.
        Just let me know when I may be of service...
        Elspeth
        >A brief reminder that we will need rapier fighters to serve as guards
        >for HRM Hanna throughout the day at Coronation and like more for courts.
        >Many hands make light work. Please see me to volunteer.
        >
        >We will also need volunteers as guards for Fool's War.
        >
        >Also we will be holding a tournament at coronation to determine the
        >captain of the Queen's Guard.
        >
        >Hope to see lots of you there
        >
        >Irene

      • Wendy Colbert
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
          Since I don't know all the rapier fighters any more I would ask that you
          come find me to schedule shifts. I will put a sign up at Troll at
          coronation as to where I can be found. I think it will be easier on
          everyone if there is one person to find rather than 1 person trying to
          find everyone else.

          At Fool's War I will either be at the equestrian area (if I can get my
          horse trailer fixed in time) or else in the Mermayde keepe encampment.

          Thanks
          Irene

          Amanda Kimbrell wrote:

          > I will be at Coronation and at Fools War.
          > Just let me know when I may be of service...
          > Elspeth

        • Mazelle Attiya
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
            Works for me. See you there then.