Regional Rapier Practice

  • Steve Heydel
    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 1, 2002
      Greetings All,
      Just a reminder that I have reserved the Family Life Center Gym at First United Methodist Church in Lebanon, TN, for the annual pre-Gulf War regional rapier practice for Saturday, February 23, from about 9:00-ish to 5:00. Mark your calendars.

      Lord Edmund Cavendish

      Steve Heydel, GRI, ABR
      Affiliate Broker
      Cumberland Real Estate and Auction
      121 Public Square
      Lebanon, TN 37087
      Phone: (615)443-7653

    • Michael Levi
      Message 74 of 74 , Jan 24, 2008
        If anyone gets lost feel free to call for directions:

        Reynard: 865-237-4903
        Tristram: 865-973-2211
        Jack: 865-437-7220

        Reynard