Lusty Month of May

  • Erin Cook
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2001
      I would like to invite everyone to Carrollton, GA the
      weekend of May 19th of Lusty Month of May hosted by
      the Incipient Shire of Tal-Mere. I know it is the same
      weekend as Gleann Abhean Coronet List. We will be
      having a rapier tournament and a small demo. The prize
      for the tournament is a hand-carved box, 2 goblets,
      and a bottle of homemade mead. This is my first
      tournament, and I would kinda like to have a pretty
      good turn-out. All the information for the event at
      http://www.gpc.peachnet.edu/~sam/lmomii/ . I hope to
      see many of you there!

      Eeyore

      P.S. This site is VERY primitive. Please read the
      website and come prepared.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • McKinney-Taylor
      Message 31 of 31 , May 15, 2009
        waiting to see what the weather is going to do.

        Morgan