Boar Hunt /Thanks

  • leonjeronimo@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      I would like to thank the rapier fighters who attended the Boar Hunt
      event. Due to the "select" attentance of the event we modified the
      format from a Swiss Five to a Bear Pit tourney. Appropriately named
      "Boar Pit"

      Baron Lindy fought heavy in the morning and then returned to win the
      Boar Pit. If this becomes a tradition, I have decided that future
      winners will receive a bottle of Bar-B-Q sauce.

      Thanks again to all of those attended,

      Leon