Meridien Rapier Website

  • Martin Burnham-Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Greetings fellow students of the blade,

      As our numbers continue to increase, it occurs to me that many may not be
      aware of this, so I would like to take a brief opportunity to remind
      everybody that there is a Meridien Rapier website.

      http://user.icx.net/~roz/Rapier

      This site exists to serve as an information and contact resource for rapier
      activities throughout the kingdom (past, present, and future)

      ---Newsworthy tidbits that reach me
      ---Current Rules, Regulations, and Marshal Handbook
      ---Info on local practices and how to contact a marshal in your area
      ---Contact info for the senior marshallate and all Authorization Marshals
      ---Linx to several other related resource websites
      ---Linx to several SCA rapier gear merchants
      ---A brief History of Meridien Rapier (still under const.)

      AND

      ---Calendar of Rapier activities for the next few months (Including contact
      email for Charge Marshal and linx to webflyers when possible)

      Please make us of this resource and let me know if there is any other
      function it can serve.

      Servicing Arts and Artisans,
      Tormod
      KRM, Meridies