Request for service at MGT

  • frenchieprof87
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
      Unto the Meridian Militia does Mistress Ysabel de Saincte Croix send greetings.

      The month of September is upon us. Meridian Grand Tournament will be held on the last weekend of the month at the WoW camp in Royal, AL. Those running the event have asked that the Militia give them assistance by providing fighter support for our heavy fighters. We will need oranges, pickles, pretzels and Gatorade mix. I know many of you had not planned on attending MGT, but I ask you to reconsider. We have a wonderful opportunity to serve our kingdom in another way than our fighting, and it is a way that is being noticed. I hope to see many of you there.
    • Jessica Hamilton
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012

        Is the MOB running the single sword tourney again? I thought they were pleased on what you guys did last year.

        On Sep 3, 2012 10:32 AM, "frenchieprof87" <frenchieprof87@...> wrote:

        Unto the Meridian Militia does Mistress Ysabel de Saincte Croix send greetings.

        The month of September is upon us. Meridian Grand Tournament will be held on the last weekend of the month at the WoW camp in Royal, AL. Those running the event have asked that the Militia give them assistance by providing fighter support for our heavy fighters. We will need oranges, pickles, pretzels and Gatorade mix. I know many of you had not planned on attending MGT, but I ask you to reconsider. We have a wonderful opportunity to serve our kingdom in another way than our fighting, and it is a way that is being noticed. I hope to see many of you there.

      • Kristy
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
          Yes, we are.  Got the food taken care of, scroll commissioned, and working on the prize.

          Yzzy

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Sep 3, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Jessica Hamilton <keinadefierins@...> wrote:

          Is the MOB running the single sword tourney again? I thought they were pleased on what you guys did last year.

          On Sep 3, 2012 10:32 AM, "frenchieprof87" <frenchieprof87@...> wrote:

          Unto the Meridian Militia does Mistress Ysabel de Saincte Croix send greetings.

          The month of September is upon us. Meridian Grand Tournament will be held on the last weekend of the month at the WoW camp in Royal, AL. Those running the event have asked that the Militia give them assistance by providing fighter support for our heavy fighters. We will need oranges, pickles, pretzels and Gatorade mix. I know many of you had not planned on attending MGT, but I ask you to reconsider. We have a wonderful opportunity to serve our kingdom in another way than our fighting, and it is a way that is being noticed. I hope to see many of you there.

          =
        • Jessica Hamilton

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
              Kindly remove me from this list serve -

              Ellen Wolf

              Sent from my iPad
            • Kristy Jones
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
                It was an opportunity that you helped push through.  It didn't need to die just because you moved out of kingdom.

                Hope things are going well for you!!  (and hope to see you soon)

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2012

                  Thank you, you guys would have done just as well.

                  I'm doing good, I'm planning on coming up to Red Tower. But I'm not fighting right now. If your going see you there!