Doublet patterns

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      In order to reduce the wear and tear on my dress doublet, I'm looking for some economical garb options. My practice gear includes an old style Gypsy Pedlar sleeveless undergarment armor/gusset shirt/decorative doublet combo.

      The decorative doublet has seen better days, and I'd like to replace it. Does anyone knows of a good pattern for a similar mock doublet?

      Best,

      Jack