Roses Rapier Tourney at Gulf War

  • Chris Zakes
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2011
      Forwarded per request.

      -Tivar Moondragon
      Ansteorra

      Greetings all,

      There has been some confusion about what is required to enter the Rose
      Tourney at Gulf War this year. I have talked with HRM Ansteorra and she has
      given me the following clarification.

      Each Rose is allowed to sponsor 2 fighters. One fighter is allowed to be a
      White Scarf or equivalent level award. The other fighter may not be so. No
      more than that. HRM Ansteorra reserves the right to sponsor more if she so
      feels, but that is the only exception. (this is nothing new, this is how
      the list has supposed to have been since it started)

      In order to enter the list, each fighter must either be presented by their
      sponsoring Rose in person (preferred) or they may offer a letter of
      introduction from their sponsoring Rose (acceptable). The Roses ask that if
      you are going to be presenting a Letter of Introduction, that it be
      something decent. Please, nothing scribbled on a torn out piece of notebook
      paper.

      Please feel free to forward this to all appropriate lists as needed. Also,
      contact me if you have any questions.

      In service to Kingdom and Crown,
      Don Avery Shaw
      Marshal in Charge of the Ansteorran Rose Tourney

      --
      INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA