Let your voices be heard

  • wesleycorder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Please take a few moments and answer the SCA census. It is not enough just to have an opionion. Please share it as well.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/%20s/SCA2010Census

      Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
      Your friendly neighborhood Aten thug
    • Ursus Grim
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        Thank you, Wilhelus. I've forwarded this to some other SCA lists I'm on.

        Ursus
        On Aug 1, 2010, at 6:41 PM, wesleycorder wrote:

        Please take a few moments and answer the SCA census. It is not enough just to have an opionion. Please share it as well.

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/%20s/SCA2010Census

        Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
        Your friendly neighborhood Aten thug

        Ursus Grim