Meridian Kingdom A&S

  • Francois le Souris
    Message 1 of 18 , May 4, 2010
      Come to Kingdom A&S and see the wonders that the artisans of Meridies have crafted.  When you want a break from that then break out your rapier or C&T gear and come play.

      There will be a Marshal on hand to allow pick up fighting and training in both Rapier and C&T.
      There will be enough loaner armor to outfit any who want to try either discipline.

      Link to Kingdom A&S Website:
      http://www.thorngill.org/events/Karts.html

      Capitaine Francois
      Rapier Marshal in Charge Kingdom A&S

    • Paul Wolf

        Message 3 of 18 , May 4, 2010
          > There will be a Marshal on hand to allow pick up fighting and training in both Rapier and C&T.
          > There will be enough loaner armor to outfit any who want to try either discipline.

          Details, my good man, details!  Didn't yous say something about one or more classes?  Were they C&T classes, or was that just my imagination?  If we have more details, I can put them in the online flyer.

          - Kevin
        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 18 , May 4, 2010
            Have fun with it-make up the details and then have him bend his class to match your description......

            > There will be a Marshal on hand to allow pick up fighting and training in both Rapier and C&T.
            > There will be enough loaner armor to outfit any who want to try either discipline.

            Details, my good man, details!  Didn't yous say something about one or more classes?  Were they C&T classes, or was that just my imagination?  If we have more details, I can put them in the online flyer.

            - Kevin

          • Celeste Will
            Message 5 of 18 , May 4, 2010
              Alas, we have out of town company and will miss all the cool people there :-(

              Sirona

              "I'm going to flog you like a wrecking ball - then bake cookies"

              Message 6 of 18 , May 31, 2010
                Who should I expect to see on my Rapier Field this coming weekend at Kingdom A&S?
                Is anybody interested in classes being taught at KA&S or do you  guys just want an open field.

                Capitaine Francois
              • Francois le Souris
                Message 7 of 18 , May 31, 2010
                  Can't make Kingdom A&S?
                  Want a laid back easy going schedule and tourney?

                  Come to Myths of the Forge in Cullman AL June 12.
                  http://www.cantondesforge.org/Myths9_Index_2.html

                  The rapier tourney will be held in the afternoon so that those of you
                  that wish to fight in the heavy tourney can do both.

                  In keeping with the viking theme of the event the Rapier tournament will
                  be a Loki bag of dirty tricks tourney. Don't know what a bog of dirty
                  tricks is? Come to the event and find out.

                  Look forward to seeing you there,
                  Capitaine Francois
                • Chris Zakes
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 31, 2010
                    At 10:23 AM 5/31/2010, you wrote:

                    (snip)

                    >Don't know what a bog of dirty
                    >tricks is? Come to the event and find out.
                    >
                    >Look forward to seeing you there,
                    >Capitaine Francois

                    I dunno... a bog of dirty tricks sounds even worse than the bog of
                    eternal stench from "Labyrinth."

                    -Tivar Moondragon
                    Ansteorra
                  • Jessica Hamilton
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                      snicker, snicker.

                      Oh, smelly.

                      Keina

                      On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Chris Zakes <DonTivar@...> wrote:

                      (snip)

                      --
                      What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
                      - Jeph Jacques
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                        I'll be there...would love a class!!!
                        -randalin

                        Sent from my iPhone
                      • wardercameron
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                          I will be at Kingdom A&S.

                          Warder Cameron
                        • Kristy Jones
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                            I will be there; Corbin will not (he's on call)
                            I'd like some cut and thrust classes.

                            Captaine Ysabel

                            Who should I expect to see on my Rapier Field this coming weekend at Kingdom A&S?
                            Is anybody interested in classes being taught at KA&S or do you  guys just want an open field.

                            Capitaine Francois

                          • gerrikblackstone
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                              Can someone keep Cameron out of trouble? I'm working in Mobile this weekend and can't attend.

                              Gerrik

                              --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, "wardercameron" <rapiergod@...> wrote:

                              > I will be at Kingdom A&S.
                              >
                              > Warder Cameron

                            • Paul Wolf
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                What are you?  The new travel Nome?  :O)>

                                Hope you are digging the job.

                              • gerrikblackstone
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 3, 2010
                                  You be the judge of that. I've put a thousand miles on the new company car since yesterday at noon. And I'm still a hundred miles away from my hotel. And tomorrow l know of a 400 mile round trip already. That's without any more problems arising.

                                  Gerrik
                                  whose Tomtom sounds like Austin Powers. So I never roam alone.
                                  Groovy Baby...

                                  --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, Paul Wolf <leonjeronimo@...> wrote:

                                  > What are you? The new travel Nome? :O)>
                                  >
                                  > Hope you are digging the job.

                                • gerrikblackstone
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 3, 2010
                                    You be the judge of that. I've put a thousand miles on the new company car since yesterday at noon. And I'm still a hundred miles away from my hotel. And tomorrow l know of a 400 mile round trip already. That's without any more problems arising.

                                    Gerrik
                                    whose Tomtom sounds like Austin Powers. So I never roam alone.
                                    Groovy Baby...

                                    --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, Paul Wolf <leonjeronimo@...> wrote:

                                    > What are you? The new travel Nome? :O)>
                                    >
                                    > Hope you are digging the job.

                                  • sarah Cutten
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 3, 2010
                                      WOW!

                                      I'm happy for you and your new job, but you sound like my hubby, but he is suppose to put the miles in to get paid! (He's a truck driver for Kroger's!)

                                      As Always,
                                      Yours in Service to the Dream, Forever,

                                      Sarah Elizabeth

                                                               "Great Minds discuss Ideas,