Gratitude

  • Eros the Nameless
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:19 PM
        My Fellow Rapier Fighters,

             I am writing to thank some specific individuals.  I knew there would be lessons that could only be learned with practice and while working with the marching drill for an hour at Crossroads and a few minutes at the SD practice, I have learned some of those lessons.  It means a delay in the release of the updated manual, but I was thrilled at the quick progress that class participants made.

      I would like to thank:
      Alejandra de Salmeron
      Raymond the Scot
      Antonio Tagliaferro
      Mikolaj Pilypas
      Yves de Fortanier (practice and Marshal at SD practice)
      Thomas MacAuslan (Showed up to both)

      These individuals all showed support on the field and I did not want it to go unsaid.  It has taken much effort to get this en devour off the ground and it meant a lot to me that you guys and gals showed up, thank you.

          Yours in Service,

                  ~Eros~
            the Nameless

      P.S.- Given the serious nature that I am taking with this idea, I am not allowing myself to do things like promising myself I wouldn't cry, an April Fool's joke, or any other such silliness, but just so you guys know, it ain't easy for me.