Re: chain maile coif

  • Dale Oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, Dragonet De Leon <dragonetdeleon@...> wrote:

      > Would Lady Pepper contact me off list please?
      >
      > Dragonet,
      > la main noire de Lyon

      Dragonet, I sent her a couple of messages, on GArapier, and facebook, cause I'm not sure she's on here..

      Gerrik
    • Dragonet De Leon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Thanks Gerrik

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          Does anyone else on the list happen to use a chain/ring maile (shark mail) coif?  If so, please contact me off list - thank you.

          Dragonet,
          la main noire de Lyon