PhysicalChess.com is having a sale

  • dhamann@indy.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      I got this from another list I am on....

      I do not endorse or recommend this site as I have not purchased anything from them...

      YIS,

      Wolfger

      Greetings,

      PhysicalChess.com is having a sale until Monday, giving 15% off your
      entire order. I haven't seen a deal like this from them before, so if
      you're in the market to pick up some gear, now is a good opportunity
      to do it. Apparently the sale is to mark the re-design of their
      website. Here are the instructions from the email I received:

      YOU HAVE TO PUT "15% GOOD BUY OLD SITE" IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
      SECTION OF THE SHOPPING CART CHECKOUT.
      15% Discount WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR INVOICE (and may appear in
      your Online Checkout Shopping Cart) PRIOR TO YOUR CARD BEING CHARGED
      (copy of the Final Invoice will be sent with your order).
      Coupon Code: "15% GOOD BUY OLD SITE"

      As a side note: ladies, if you don't own breast protection, you might
      consider placing an order now. It is not required, but highly
      recommended. Many women prefer the pair of plastic discs over the full
      chest plate. The chest plate can offer *too* much protection, leading
      to you ignoring shots and ultimately getting hit harder.
      Here's the product page:
      http://www.physicalchess.com/Detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=PCU306