Gulf Wars is just around the corner!!!!

  • Frederick Alton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Pray Attend,

      Gulf Wars 18 is just around the corner. I am looking for Tournament hosts.
      If you have a tourney you would like to host please send me the Details as
      soon as possible. Any questions please send me an email or call: fzeiler AT
      ar-digit Dot net / 479
      264 8065.

      Please pass this on to any other rapier list.

      Yours In Service

      HL Frederick Alton
      Rapier MIC Gulf Wars 18
      Checked by AVG.