Rapier card expiration

  • Keith Bux
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      My rapier authorization card expired yesterday.  Who here am I supposed to contact about renewing it?

      --
      Keith Bux
    • Gardner, Steve
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        Lord Francois le Souris
        see the Meridies / Marshal web-site.

        Stefan

        My rapier authorization card expired yesterday.  Who here am I supposed to contact about renewing it?

        --
        Keith Bux
        .

      • Ursus Grim

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            Replied privately.
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
              Feodor  Please  contact me via e-mail.  Your AOL addy is bouncing for me.
              fsouris AT bellsouth DOT net
            • osipmand@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
                Contact me!
                 Mail a copy of your expired fencing card, and a copy of your membership card to:
                James DeHollander
                901 Weatherly Rd SE
                Huntsville Al 35803

                Please include a self addressed envelope.
                I will then updated your card and mail you a nice new one!

                YIS,
                Feodor

                My rapier authorization card expired yesterday.  Who here am I supposed to contact about renewing it?

                --
                Keith Bux
              • sarah Cutten
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
                  Feodor;

                  I think that Axel will be at fighter practice.

                  As Always,
                  Yours in Service to the Dream, Forever,

                  Sarah Elizabeth

                  i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD