Tourney of the Foxes Tourney Prize for 2008

  • Ursus Grim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Greetings,

      This year there will be a prize for the winners of the rapier melee
      tournament. With Master Rhydderch's help, I've made bucklers for this
      years winners. Please go to this address to see them:

      Ursus
    • sarah Cutten
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        WOW, They are GREAT!   What a fantasic job you have done!
        I'm sorry I won't be at foxes so that I might see them in person, but I hope that someone in our neck of the woods will win and I can see them here!  (OK, guys, you know who you are.......... WIN the BUCKLER!!!!)    :-)

        Take care and Have fun!

        Sarah Elizabeth

        To: serapier@yahoogroups.com
        From: ursus.grim@...
        Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:58:55 -0400
        Subject: [serapier] Tourney of the Foxes Tourney Prize for 2008

        Greetings,

        This year there will be a prize for the winners of the rapier melee
        tournament. With Master Rhydderch's help, I've made bucklers for this
        years winners. Please go to this address to see them:
        http://sports. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/serapier/ photos/browse/ 51ef

        Ursus

        Get more from your digital life. Find out how.