Re: [serapier] Sir Morgan

  • Co tenBroek
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2008
      I'm sorry, I don't see anything inherently unsafe with the design.  Why should the design prove problematic for people like myself who crossover?  It seems to me (from my very limited experience) that control of the weapon is a matter of training.  Not the type of martial sport/art a person practices.
      Jean-Michel d' Aix en Provence

      David Whitford wrote:

      Rapier pole-arms? Careful with this design-crossover fighters tend to have the bottom out real easy

      Robert

      (trust me on that one)

    • sarah Cutten
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 6, 2008
        DUHHHHHHHHHHH

        OPPPS ,that was to be private..... But if any one wants to help, we'd love to have you help.    I need gentles that like HEIGHTS, un like me.    We want this party to be GREAT & FUN!

        Contact me off line at Kylasjoy at hotmail dot com, please.

        As always, Yours in Service to the Dream,

        Sarah Elizabeth
        Rapier list mistress
        member of La Gran Companiya,
        under the Leadership of Capt. Hawk

        To: serapier@yahoogroups.com
        From: chawkswrth@...
        Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:54:08 -0400
        Subject: Re: [serapier] Re:Rapier-polearms (was: Sir Morgan)

        Well, so far....
        Just what have you got planned up your little sleeve?

        Helen
        Ask first, THEN give an answer....

        From: chawkswrth@aol. com
        Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:31:17 -0400

        "Spry"?
        "SPRY"?

        *sputter*

        I can handle the Chickie, and thanks for the compliment.. .but...SPRY?

        I'm 54, not 80....

        From: chawkswrth@aol. com
        Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:36:37 -0400

        Just because there is snow on the roof, doesn't mean Alzheimer's has set in.
         (hush, Cathal)
        <grin>

        I usually carry bruises for at least two weeks. That is a not-so-delightful memory aid.

        Helen
        Meridian Pin Cushion