Newsletter project

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
      Gentles all,

      Jack Marvell of Thor's Mountain here.

      As some of you know, my mundane vocation is newspaper reporter. I've
      decided to put those skills to good use and am planning to start an
      online rapier newsletter that will focus on Meridies and those
      portions of other kingdoms within a 300-mile or so radius of
      Knoxville, TN.

      I'm planning to kick off the newsletter in mid-March. So, please let
      me know about rapier activities at upcoming events that your groups
      are planning. I'm also planning to publish the names of winners of
      various tournaments.

      Is there any information you'd especially like to see in a newsletter?

      Best,

      Jack
    • Ellen Wolf
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hot, sexy, sassy rapier fighters in each month's issue ... with tall boots and long blades -

        Gia

        To: serapier@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
          --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, Ellen Wolf <RapierDiva@...> wrote:

          > Hot, sexy, sassy rapier fighters in each month's issue ... with tall
          boots and long blades -

          > Gia

          Oh, you want Page 3 Fighters, do you?

          I'll see what I can do.

          ;P

          Jack
        • Ellen Wolf
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
            I've seen some of your photography - I know you can do it ...

            Gia  ;)

            To: serapier@yahoogroups.com
            From: thirteen_letters@...
            Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:14:24 +0000
            Subject: [serapier] Re: Newsletter project

          • ursus.grim@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
              Ah, whew. I was afraid he was going to be the model.

              Ursus

              From: Ellen Wolf <RapierDiva@...>

              > I've seen some of your photography - I know you can do it ...
              >
              > Gia ;)
              >

              > To: serapier@yahoogroups.comFrom: thirteen_letters@...: Tue, 4 Mar
              > 2008 18:14:24 +0000Subject: [serapier] Re: Newsletter project
              >

              > --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, Ellen Wolf <RapierDiva@...> wrote:>> > Hot,
              > sexy, sassy rapier fighters in each month's issue ... with tallboots and long
              > blades -> > Gia> Oh, you want Page 3 Fighters, do you? I'll see what I can
              > do.;PJack

              > Climb to the top of the charts!�Play the word scramble challenge with star
              > power.
              > http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan
            • Joel
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
                --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, ursus.grim@... wrote:

                > Ah, whew. I was afraid he was going to be the model.
                >
                > Ursus

                You asked for it, m'lord. ;)

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/13letters/537827667/

                Jack
              • Joel
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 20, 2008
                  The first issue of my newsletter is available:

                  http://jack-of-swords.blogspot.com/

                  Comments and criticism are welcome. Would ya'll prefer that I post the
                  newsletter plain text or do you just want a link to it?

                  Also, I want to follow up after events and publish the names of the
                  winners of the tournaments.

                  Jack

                  --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <thirteen_letters@...> wrote:

                  > --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, ursus.grim@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ah, whew. I was afraid he was going to be the model.
                  > >
                  > > Ursus
                  >
                  > You asked for it, m'lord. ;)
                  >
                  > http://www.flickr.com/photos/13letters/537827667/
                  >
                  > Jack

                • Joel
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 14, 2008
                    Greetings, all.

                    I'll be publishing a new issue of my newsletter on May 15. Email me
                    with any news you want to appear.

                    Best,

                    Jack

                    --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <thirteen_letters@...> wrote:

                    > The first issue of my newsletter is available:
                    >
                    > http://jack-of-swords.blogspot.com/
                    >
                    > Comments and criticism are welcome. Would ya'll prefer that I post the
                    > newsletter plain text or do you just want a link to it?
                    >
                    > Also, I want to follow up after events and publish the names of the
                    > winners of the tournaments.
                    >
                    > Jack
                    >

                    > --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <thirteen_letters@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In serapier@yahoogroups.com, ursus.grim@ wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Ah, whew. I was afraid he was going to be the model.
                    > > >
                    > > > Ursus
                    > >
                    > > You asked for it, m'lord. ;)
                    > >
                    > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/13letters/537827667/
                    > >
                    > > Jack

                  • Joel
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 15, 2008
                      http://jack-of-swords.blogspot.com/

                      A day ahead of schedule, here's the third issue for Jack of Swords.
                      Sorry for the shortness. It's been one of those months.