curved blades

  • adamgoodwine
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Greetings,

      I know Hawk and a few others out there have some curved blades to play
      with. I am interested in getting one myself and wanted to know what
      people thought of them, which manufacturers currently have legal ones,
      how much of a curve is recommended, that sort of thing.

      Any advice would be appreciated,

      Adam G.
    • Shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        I played with one at KWAR a coupls of years back. Interesting toy but I
        don't like the feel as a thrust only blade. Curved blades are for cutting.
        If we go to C&T then I may change my mind. The curved blades are more in
        line with my Polish Persona.

        Shalom,
        Shoiel

        =======================================

        �Example is not the main thing in influencing others,
        it is the only thing.�

        Albert Schweitzer

        =======================================

        >From: "adamgoodwine" <adamgoodwine@...>
        >To: serapier@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [serapier] curved blades
        >Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:58:31 -0000
        >
        >Greetings,
        >
        >I know Hawk and a few others out there have some curved blades to play
        >with. I am interested in getting one myself and wanted to know what
        >people thought of them, which manufacturers currently have legal ones,
        >how much of a curve is recommended, that sort of thing.
        >
        >Any advice would be appreciated,
        >
        >Adam G.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
        Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
      • Shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
          Sorry about the need to post this but I rerplied to Adam's curved blade bost
          and it never showed up or bounced back.

          Shoiel