Re: [serapier] Re: Elevated fencing

  • osipmand@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2007
      I am 6 hours away and would try to make a weekend of such an endevor. The Gulf Wars site would be a great place for such a thing. Also, we do have a second site here in Meridies that is a regular SCA site. The Cumberland Center. They have some guidelines in regards to building cabins on their site (local building codes) and I know they would want something period in design. What else they would require if they would allow it I have no idea. It would never hurt to ask.

      Feodor Razin CAR

      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 20, 2007
        During the ravine I was behind the line watching our Trimarian line and
        everything else... including the cheering section of Calontir.

        I know some of our Trimarian rapier fighters took the opportunity
        to "ham things up" and play along with the cheering section. My army
        seemed to think Calontir was having a good time, and they appreciated
        the audience they had to play to. They seemed to get a good vibe from
        it all.

        BTW, I had a wonderful war. I am sorry that we did not get to fight with
        Meridiase, but I hope to train with ya'll a few times this year and hope to
        fight by your side in the future. =)

        -Arnaz
        Trimarian Rapier General
        Gulf Wars 16