authorization cards

  • Altstatt, Richard L. (MSFC-NNM05AB50C)[S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hey Folks,
      I have been running behind because my new (shiny) 64 bit computer
      wouldn't run the current version of FMP. I got a new version of file
      maker installed, so I am now writing cards. Just trying to get caught
      up before handing the office over to Fedor. (if he is still willing to
      do it.) I have 3 on my desk right now, if your name isn't Raymond,
      Jessica, or Lucas and you are expecting action ... talk to me. Raymond,
      I didn't get a copy of your blue card. Mail or email a photocopy/scan
      in the next few days please. Lucky the holidays have been slow
      event-wise, or I would have a 20 car-d pile up on my desk.
      Peace
      Hawk

    • Corbin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        As everyone knows, war is coming. Don't be caught with rusty skills and creaky joints. Come to Glaedenfeld on Saturday, January 27th to shake off a winter's worth of inactivity and holiday indulgence. Sharpen your existing techniques and maybe pick up a few new ones as we run through various melee scenarios, engage in copious amounts of pick ups and just generally fight until we drop. The enemies of Meridies are honing their skills. Are you?

        The Location: Nashville Christian School in Nashville, TN

        The Time: Saturday, January 27th from 9am to 5pm (lunch will not be provided, however there are ample places to eat within easy driving distance)

        The Directions: From all points North, South, or East of Nashville, take your best route to
        I 40 west to Exit 199 (Old Hickory Blvd). Turn right onto Old Hickory Blvd. Go 1/2 a mile to the next light. Turn left onto Charlotte Ave. Go 1/2 mile to the blinky yellow light. Turn left at the blinky light onto Sawyer Brown Rd. The school is about 1/2 mile on the right. The Gibson gym is at the back of the school.

        From all points west, take I 40 east bound to exit 199. Turn left onto Old Hickory Blvd. Follow directions above to NCS.

        YIS,
        Corbin and Ysabel