intro

  • honeymonkey78
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
      hello, my name is Mistoliv. i live in thors mtn.. i have been fighting
      for a few years and just now am getting in this group.
    • leonjeronimo@charter.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
        Mistoliv,

        Honeymonkey?????

        This will give us plenty to talk about, huh? <VEG>

        Leon
      • Craig Robert Pierpont
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
          Welcome Mistoliv.

          Craig Robert

          intro Posted by: "honeymonkey78" honeymonkey78@... honeymonkey78 Sun Dec 3, 2006 6:35 pm (PST) hello, my name is Mistoliv. i live in thors mtn.. i have been fighting
          for a few years and just now am getting in this group.

        • Joel
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
            Mistoliv!

            Greetings, my friend. Welcome, and, yes, please explain the honeymonkey!

            YiS,

            Jack