[serapier] Fw: KWAR merchants wanted!

  • Brad Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: wolffe <wolffe@...>
      Newsgroups: rec.org.sca
      Date: Sunday, May 02, 1999 5:40 PM
      Subject: KWAR merchants wanted!

      >Greetings! KWAR(Known World Acadamy of Rapier) is just around the corner,
      >ok, so it's in November. But I'd rather get ahead start then a late one!
      >Anyway, I'm what has been dubbed the 'Merchant'o'crat' for KWAR. So I'm
      >asking that ANY AND ALL Merchants out there, interested in having a booth
      at
      >this event to please email me.
      >The site will be indoors. There is room for up to 30 merchants inside, with
      >I'm sure, more room outside. Tables are available, 3'X3' and 6'X4', at
      first
      >come, first served. I asked, and all merchants will be highly visible, as
      >the space is near the main courtyard, so lots of foot traffic.}:)
      >Again, if interested, PLEASE contact me, and PLEASE pass this info on to
      >those not on this newsgroup and /or Lists, but whom maybe interested. More
      >info will be posted as I receive it.
      >Thanks for your time.
      >wolffe@...
      >-Wolf Kestris Rowanwood
      >Raven's Cove, Coastal Alliance, Atlantia
      >(Jacksonville, NC)

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/serapier
    • CJ Price
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 1999
        Hey Brad,

        You might want to send this to the guy from Fantasy Cutlery, he doesn't
        have email though.... I think I have a business card with his address
        on it if you need it.

        Artemis

        > >Greetings! KWAR(Known World Acadamy of Rapier) is
        > just around the corner,
        > >ok, so it's in November. But I'd rather get ahead
        > start then a late one!
        > >Anyway, I'm what has been dubbed the
        > 'Merchant'o'crat' for KWAR. So I'm
        > >asking that ANY AND ALL Merchants out there,
        > interested in having a booth
        > at
        > >this event to please email me.
        > >The site will be indoors. There is room for up to
        > 30 merchants inside, with
        > >I'm sure, more room outside. Tables are available,
        > 3'X3' and 6'X4', at
        > first
        > >come, first served. I asked, and all merchants will
        > be highly visible, as
        > >the space is near the main courtyard, so lots of
        > foot traffic.}:)
        > >Again, if interested, PLEASE contact me, and PLEASE
        > pass this info on to
        > >those not on this newsgroup and /or Lists, but whom
        > maybe interested. More
        > >info will be posted as I receive it.
        > >Thanks for your time.
        > >wolffe@...
        > >-Wolf Kestris Rowanwood
        > >Raven's Cove, Coastal Alliance, Atlantia
        > >(Jacksonville, NC)

        > Does your free web site address contain more letters
        > than the alphabet?
        > Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain
        > with NO hosting fees.
        > Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/49 for full
        > details.
        >

        > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/serapier
        > http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group
        > communications

        ===

        Looking for a hard to find CD? I betcha CD Now can find it!! Use this link for all your on-line CD and Movie shopping needs. '-) http://www.cdnow.com/from=sr-754576

        An-Al Nathrac, Thous-bauth Bethad, Do-quille nyen-vae.
        -the Dragon's chant of making, Merlin-

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/serapier
      • Wendy Colbert
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 1999
          By now I will assume that most folks know that the new prince and princess
          are Sir Aongus and Meghan Arsmith of Ludlow.

          Princess Meghan accepted HRM Katrina's offer of the services of the Queens
          Rapier Guard. Meghan has 2 of the Queens Guard tabard for the use of her
          guards until I can create some Princess guard tabards. The Princess guard
          tabards will be similar to the Queen's Guard tabards but with red roses
          replacing the white ones.

          If you are at an event that either HRH or HRM are attending, please offer
          your services as a guard.

          At Court TRM opened the Order of the Argent Rapier. It is equivalent to
          the Argent Shield. 2 members were inducted into the order. They were
          myself and Tormod. The token of the order is the same as for the argent
          shield save that the 3 stars are replaced with a single Crown. Lord Ursis
          created the scroll.

          The guard presented a single white rose to Her Majesty in court and a
          large quantity of red roses to Her Highness. Damiano presented some red
          roses to HSH of Glean Abhain.

          At the ball the guard again created a sword arch for the entrance of the
          royal ladies and the members of the Order of the Rose.

          Irene

          cadet of Don Giovanni di Fiamma
          Dean of the Academia Patron of the Thorny Ivy
          Be master of your will, and a servant of your conscience. - Hasidic folk saying

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/serapier