Re: [serapier] Demo on Jan 9th

  • Kristy Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Just a reminder of the demo that I have scheduled for Monday week. I've heard back from 3 others who can help out. It's a wonderful opportunity to show young people what we do and recruit as we go. I already have 2 of my students who have come to 2 rapier practices and I hope to gain more after Jan 9th. I have talked to other teachers and there will also be a group of elementary students to watch as well during the course of the day. Let me know if any of you that can make it need a place to stay. My house is always available. Hope to hear from more of you soon.

      In service,
      Ysabel de Sainctecroix
      mka Kristy Jones-Wagner