Magna Faire Roll Call

  • rwalla@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
      (. . . count off now . . .)

      So, who's going to fence at Magna Faire tomorrow?

      Yves

    • Corbin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
        Ysabel and I will be daytripping. Probably show up around 11am.

        Corbin

        rwalla@... wrote:
        (. . . count off now . . .)

        So, who's going to fence at Magna Faire tomorrow?

        Yves

        Underground fencing Pool fencing Dog fencing Vinyl fencing Electric fencing Security fencing

        ---------------------------------

      • Brett Murray
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
          I'm planning to be there.

          Sigurd

          rwalla@... wrote:

          >(. . . count off now . . .)
          >
          >So, who's going to fence at Magna Faire tomorrow?
          >
          >Yves

        • Wendy Colbert
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
            David and I will be there.
            Irene

            rwalla@... wrote:
            (. . . count off now . . .)

            So, who's going to fence at Magna Faire tomorrow?

            Yves

            Underground fencing Pool fencing Dog fencing Vinyl fencing Electric fencing Security fencing

            ---------------------------------

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Edward Neary
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
              I'll be there

              Charles

            • cldyroz@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
                In a message dated 12/02/2005 8:55:22 PM Central Standard Time,
                rwalla@... writes:

                > (. . . count off now . . .)
                >
                > So, who's going to fence at Magna Faire tomorrow?
                >
                > Yves

                IIIIIIIIN THE KIIIITCHEEEENNNN!
                you DO want to eat Feast, right?

                Corbin, when you hit site, please come see me.

                Helen
                (Maybe I will get a break to come poke at you....)