what happened at Diamond war

  • Lindy
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2000

      Hey Edmund,   Did you make it to Diamond War??????

      If you did, please let us know if anything fun happened.

      thanks
      llywelyn X-QRC
    • Steve Heydel
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2000
        Uhhhhh......huh?
        Edmund

      • jennybeast@mindspring.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2000
          Er, Llywelyn,

          weren't you running a tournament there?

          out of the loop

          Tangwen
        • Steve Heydel
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 2, 2000
            Tangwen,
            Methinks THL Llywelyn's post, directed at me, was a jibe. He was trying
            to get me to brag (blush, blush) about my being the new Queen's Rapier
            Champion.

            Your Obedient Servant,
            Lord Edmund Cavendish
              > Methinks THL Llywelyn's post, directed at me, was a jibe. He was
              >trying
              >to get me to brag (blush, blush) about my being the new Queen's Rapier
              >Champion.
              >
              >Your Obedient Servant,
              >Lord Edmund Cavendish
              > > Er, Llywelyn,
              Congratulations, Edmond, I want to hear all about it when you come to Silver
              Hammer.

              Leon

              http://profiles.msn.com
            • Lindy
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 2, 2000
                > Er, Llywelyn, weren't you running a tournament there?
                > out of the loop
                > Tangwen

                yes, I was there, and all had a good time. I recommend this event highly.
                good site, good people and lots to do. Its a bit far..... and in Arkansas,
                but every event has its problems.

                As for the tourney, Edmund came in second and was chosen as the champion by
                Her Royal Maj.. An Anstorian, Don Ericius (sp), won the tourney still
                playing with single rapier. He sponsored a tourney that afternoon that was
                quite entertaining. Friday, we fought melees...which involved a lot of
                staircases.
                All in all it was a fun time, and worth the drive.

                llywelyn
              • jennybeast@mindspring.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 3, 2000
                  Very good, Edmund! Congratulations! Have you begun receiving audiences
                  with the lesser fencers? (giggle).

                  gwen
                • Steve Heydel
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 4, 2000
                    Thank you.
                    Not yet. Tonight's Glaedenfeld fighter practice will give everyone a chance
                    to pierce my woefully swollen head.
                    Edmund
                    > Very good, Edmund! Congratulations! Have you begun receiving audiences
                    > with the lesser fencers? (giggle).
                    >
                    > gwen

                  • Ursus Grim

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 4, 2000
                        Many thanks. See ya at Silver Hammer

                        Edmund
                        > Congratulations, Edmund. I know that you will serve in that capacity well.
                        >
                        > Ursus
                        >
                        > _________
                        >
                        > Very good, Edmund! Congratulations! Have you begun receiving audiences
                        > with the lesser fencers? (giggle).
                        >
                        > gwen

                        > http://profiles.msn.com

                      • Paul Wolf, Jr.
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 5, 2000
                          >Very good, Edmund! Congratulations! Have you begun receiving audiences
                          >with the lesser fencers? (giggle).

                          Hey I am already trying to get an appointment!!!
                          Leon

                          >gwen

                          http://profiles.msn.com
                        • Q'vaD
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 5, 2000
                            Congratulations, Edmund! Allow me to thank you for allowing me to be one of
                            your many sparring partners...it has been an honor and a pleasure and I look
                            forward to crossing blades with you again soon. Perhaps one day I may aspire
                            to the same heights. Good show, old bean! }}:->

                            Rhys,
                            a (much) lesser fencer

                            > Very good, Edmund! Congratulations! Have you begun receiving audiences
                            > with the lesser fencers? (giggle).
                            >
                            > gwen
                          • Steve Heydel
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 5, 2000
                              Many thanks for the kind words. Hey, I had a good day (you should have seen
                              Lord Ivan slaughtering me at practice last night).
                              Edmund