RE: [SPAM] - [serapier] Regional Practice in Iron Mountain - Email found in subject

  • Gardner, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Do a MapQuest on "820 Oak Grove Rd. Homewood, AL 35209"

      It is outside. Parking is right there. [fighting surface is your choice -
      macadam or grass]

      Restrooms are 60' away. Interstate [I-65 Exit 256] is 1 mile.

      We can make plans for after while there. Plenty of Restaurants nearby.

      Stefan

      Helen/Stefan - I'd like to know more about the site. Is it covered
      (meaning, rain isn't an issue)? How close is the parking? How far is
      the Center from I-65? Also, are there plans to invade a nearby
      restaurant afterward?

      Yves