Re: [serapier] Coronation

  • Steve Heydel
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
      Oh, I might take a toy or two.
      Edmund
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Glenn Gass <fakrmage@...>
      To: <serapier@egroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 1:36 AM
      Subject: [serapier] Coronation

    • damianoeb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
        I will be there and I plan on taking my toys. I'll put you on my dance card.

        Damiano
      • damianoeb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
          You are on the card also Edmund.
          Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

          Damiano
        • Rick Wallace
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
            My fencing toys will be there and I plan on taking myself, my drums and other percussive instruments... and my lady! 8-)

            // Yves //

            '... and our clothes, our sleeping gear, directions to the site... (mmmmmmmmph!)'

            >I will be there and I plan on taking my toys. I'll put you on my dance card.
            >
            >Damiano
          • Wendy Colbert
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
              I will also be at Coronation and I will have my rapier gear with me but
              we ought to ask the autocrat before we just blithely assume that there
              is space and time for us to play.

              Irene
            • Aedan Aylwyn
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
                >I will also be at Coronation and I will have my rapier gear with me but
                >we ought to ask the autocrat before we just blithely assume that there
                >is space and time for us to play.

                Especially at something like a Coronation where there is a single, distinct
                and highly visible purpose to this event. I would hope that the site will
                permit some extra room and the autocrat will accommodate your desire
                to fight rapier but to just do it without asking borders on rude.

                2 cents from up north...
                Aedan

                Baron Aedan Aylwyn, Provost Baron of Caer Mear, Atlantia
                Email: aedan@... Royal Bad Influence - Retired
                Academie d'Espee: http://www.mindspring.com/~aedan
              • damianoeb@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
                  I will be happy to ask about space and time for rapier pick-ups at coronation. Anna and I have to call the autocrat tonight anyway about principality royal and entourage stuff, I'll just add it to the list.

                  Damiano