Sad news

  • Shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      One of the members of my Shire has passed this past Sunday night/Monday
      morning.

      Lud Conrad passed away, many of you may not know
      Lud, but you probably know his wife Madbe(Ellie) who is always
      helping in kennel land at GW. We will miss Lud.

      The wake is on Saturday.

      My family I will not be in attendance at X-mas Revel.

      Shalom,
      Shoiel

      �Example is not the main thing in influencing others,
      it is the only thing.�

      Albert Schweitzer