RE: [serapier] Re: ROZ: The First sentence: Youth rules verbage

  • Shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2004
      Roz,

      Inspired yet?

      Shalom,
      Shoiel

      >From: Carol Knight <carol.knight@...>
      >To: "'serapier@yahoogroups.com'" <serapier@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [serapier] Re: ROZ: The First sentence: Youth rules verbage
      >Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:03:39 -0500
      >
      >Hey, don't look at ME-all I wanted was some inspiration-not exasperation
      >with alliteration.... 0:)
      >
      >Roz

    • Carol Knight
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1, 2004
        ::whimper:: ::whine:: <dull thuds of Roz hitting her head against a wall>

        Roz

        >Hey, don't look at ME-all I wanted was some inspiration-not exasperation
        >with alliteration.... 0:)
        >
        >Roz

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Elizabeth Anderson
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 20, 2009
          Would you like me to create a Database in the Files Section of this group for Youth Marshals?  They could then fill out and update their information online.  - Elizabet