RUM again

  • Carol Knight
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 7:57 AM
      Hello, this is you ever-friendly (well, I *TRY*) kid wrangler for RUM coming
      with a question;

      Who would be willing to help me put a Rapier Demo together for the kids?
      You know, fancy duds, flashy swords, pretty moves, the sound of real steel
      meeting real steel...make it look like the best fun in the world that it
      is....
      Maybe even do a dueling display...answer all sorts of questions.

      Yes, I know it will be hot-I will have nice cold drinks for you, like
      lemonade and bottled water (no beer in front of the kids please-you can do
      that later)

      Thank you!

      Roz
    • Gardner, Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 8:33 AM
        One of them needs to be female. Does anyone know the Ga. Renn Fair duo known
        as "Antoine & Nichole"? Their 'stich' was very funny and could be adapted to this
        venue.

        Stefan

      • WendyC@vivid.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 4:31 PM
          If I am there I would be happy to. Where is RUM going to be?

        • cldyroz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4 8:00 PM
            In a message dated 04/04/2004 6:32:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
            WendyC@... writes:

            > If I am there I would be happy to. Where is RUM going to be?

            Ye Olde Woodman of the World Encampment, upon the might Sand Mountain, in a
            place known as Royal, within the State of Alabama.....

            I will be soooo happy to have you!

            Roz