[serapier] Re: event costs

  • Steve Heydel
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2000
      Well, hell, if Llewelyn would go I guess I'd have to bite the bullet and
      give it a try, too. But, of course, he's now the new Queen's Rapier
      Champion. Ah, the duties of office do weigh heavy, eh, Lindy?

      Edmund
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2000
        Same here -- BTW, hearty congrats to our new Queen's Rapier Champion - We're
        just sorry we weren't there to see it happen!

        Giovanna & Leon
        Meridies - Thor's Mtn.