Gypsy Peddler will not be at Gulf

  • Ursus Grim
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      I inquired with Saviya if she was planning on being a Gulf Wars as I was
      planning on buying a new doublet from her. She will be unable to attend due
      to the death of her father.

      I thought there would be some on this list who would like to send their
      condolences.

      Ursus

      Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
      locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx
    • Steve Heydel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Darn. Lots of new fencers are going to miss out on a great merchant; lots of us will also miss seeing her.

        Edmund
        I inquired with Saviya if she was planning on being a Gulf Wars as I was
        planning on buying a new doublet from her. She will be unable to attend due
        to the death of her father.

        I thought there would be some on this list who would like to send their
        condolences.

        Ursus

        Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
        locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • James Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
          What is the rapier schedule? I tried to check online
          and it isn't listed.

          Thanks
          Diego de Silva

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Mazelle Attiya
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
            Go to the main page, click on "Home" then on "Main Schedule". Everything is
            listed there.

            Alysia