In last 7 days
The Sentara Online Grief Support Group offers an outlet for expression for those who have lost a friend or family member to death. Grief and mourning are your personal feelings and expressions dealing with death. The Sentara Hospice Program offers a safe place to mourn, free-of-charge, 24-hours a day. You're invited to join our online grief support group where you can share experiences with others who can relate. You may also benefit from guidance offered by professional staff members of the hospice team during scheduled times.
- Jan 30, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.